[Bf-python] Re: Fixing NMesh.getVertexInfluences

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 06:58:28 CET 2006

I still don't understand what IT is.  What exactly is supposed to work
in version 2.37 that can allow correct behavior to be observed?
Also, I submitted my patch.  When will I know whether it was accepted?
I'm subscribed to the CVS mailing list.  I'm not sure if check in for
patches are sent to that list or not.  Assuming the patch is accepted,
how will I know when it is in the branch?