[Bf-python] Fixing NMesh.getVertexInfluences

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Jan 15 00:15:18 CET 2006

Tron:

I talked with Joseph about this briefly on IRC once and I think we both
agreed we didn't know enough individually about mesh and bones to fix it
(I can speak for myself anyway).  What would help me to try tracking
down the fix would be a bug report with a simple sample .blend for 2.37a
that demonstrates what it should do.

Joseph: other thoughts/suggestions?

Ken