[Bf-python] Fixing NMesh.getVertexInfluences

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 00:14:06 CET 2006

> and not considered ready as part of the current release, I'm not sure
> if it is desired for 3rd party users like myself to be submitting
> bugs on stuff that is not typically available to the general public.

There is already a bug report,

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3660&group_id=9&atid=125

you can add to it if you like,

yes you can submit bugs especially if we are later in the development
cycle.  If it is something brand new with major code changes going on
early in development, then just mention on irc since it will usually
be a known issue.  Ie bug reports on the node system would probaby be
a bit premature but everything else should be fair game...

LetterRip