[Bf-python] api requests

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 07:33:42 CET 2006

Particles are "reused" internally.
IE: if you have a 100 particles system, if the first
particle die, it is reborn has a new particle, so
hashing the memory address wouldn't work (assuming
we're talking about unique IDs throughout the
animation. If what we need is unique IDs on any given
time, we can just use the particle's index).

Martin