[Bf-python] embedding timecode

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Mar 28 18:53:04 CEST 2005

Kent Mein wrote:

> There is already a sequence plugin that prints out the Frame #:
> http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~mein/blender/plugins/sequence/framestamp/index.html
>
> Timestamp probably doesn't mean a heck of a lot for a non real time
> application.  (nothing that says you couldn't add it though in the
> sequence plugin very easily.)

-- insert stupid question --

Does the sequence plug-in only work in the sequence editor window?  I've
never been able to do anything useful in that window (IIRC, it doesn't
allow you to output video and sound, which I need) so haven't looked at
it much, but I too have wanted to embed either time or frame number info
in frames as they're rendered.

Ken