[Bf-python] Python API patch for IPO texture channels

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Mar 16 18:16:30 CET 2005

Johnny Matthews wrote:
> It that case, what I am suggesting would be the same functionality as
> you have there. /me shuts up now.

Well, no, I think at the very least it might be useful to put
some scripts like this somewhere (maybe on elysiun.com) to help
make life easier for the Python programmers.  God knows how many
times I've tried to figure out something only to find that
someone else had a simple answer.

My reply was to try to encapsulate what you were asking for, and
to have a discussion of whether it was something which should be
done in C or in Python.

Ken