[Bf-funboard] Experimental keymap introduction video

Constantin Rahn crahn at vrchannel.de
Sun Oct 27 20:23:46 CET 2013

Hi Nathan,

thank you for pointing out the problems with selection very clear in
your vid.
+1 for click (and drag) should be only selection, +shift is add to
selection and Ctrl (or Alt) is subtraction of elements. And that for
every tool.

One anoying thing with current "toggle selection" is that there is some
kind of priority to select over deselect.

If you have a selection in dense meshes and there a selected vertex and
an unselected one close together, than the unselected one will be
selected with some higher priority, even if the prior selected vertex is
closer to the mousecursor (the one I want to deselect).

So I'm on your side to remove any kinde of toggle select.