[Bf-funboard] Re: Adding Objects (settings)

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Fri Mar 30 01:55:58 CEST 2007

that's veering towards max territory! all you need after that is to make
"edit mesh" a modifier...
I don't suppose it's possible to put stuff in the stack "under" the
grid/plane etc? if not, I'd suggest it shouldn't be a modifier, just a
procedural object that can take modifiers on top, and has resolution
settings similar to lattice. shoehorning that into the modifier stack
seems a bit funny.
oh, and I agree with you and others on the list: Isn't it possible that
at least some of the buttons can do live updates in the 3d view? as a
user pref, at least? or maybe like how the action editor/IPO editor have
a button in the header to enable this.
Bassam