[Bf-funboard] faster workflow in blender.

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 23:16:28 CEST 2005

I coded a hackish repeat key as an experiment (was only five or six
lines of code) but it turns out it wasn't very useful.  How it
functioned was it stored your last action and the menu choice (each
popup menu would have been required to have changed to store the menu
choice in a global last_menu - so I had only added it to the extrude
menu...).  I wanted to use it for mirrored extrude, it worked, but
turns out wasn't too useful since extrude is along the normal (it
would have been useful if we had a curve based extrude though...).

LetterRip