[Bf-funboard] faster workflow in blender.

bürgi pat_buergi124 at gmx.de
Mon Jun 6 14:16:42 CEST 2005

I think the proposed workflow, could be nice, but I think there are no
advantages.
If you want to use a tool, you press the shortcut, select("the slow
operation") and LMB.
Thats right, one LMB is required, but if you want to use the same tool
again, you only press the shortcut and LMB.
Blender stores the last selected menu entry, and so you don't have to
repeat "the slow operation".

Ok i admit that you have to use LMB, but where is the problem? You have
to have your hand on the mouse,
so you can also click, it takes next to nothing.

-- buergi