[Bf-funboard] Auto-Stereo Display with Blender content by imago viva on CeBit!

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Fri Feb 25 18:18:46 CET 2005

Hi,

hope you don´t mind to use this list for this.

Thanks to Kester an the V-interlace mode it is now *so* much easier to
get Blender 3D (realtime ;-) to a (autostereoscopic) stereo display.
Before you had to use Quadro cards, special drivers etc.

We now have a display by a german company which works out of the box, no
special drivers needed and it delivers a very nice stereo image. We have
a "deal" with them so they show some of our content on this years cebit
(http://www.cebit.de/homepage_d?x=1).

Some images (you can see its portrait mode):

http://www.imago-viva.de/de/daten-iv/3D-Monitor.jpg
http://www.imago-viva.de/de/daten-iv/DualDisplay.jpg

Kester our hero!

There is maybe one thing.... (there is always one if someone praises
something ;-):

In V-Interlace reflection maps are not rendered ok....

Regards,
Carsten