[Bf-funboard] Flat Widget Design

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:01:49 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

I put a lot of work in recoding the interface structure, to make it
incredible easy to add themes in the code, even for a not so
experienced coder.

For the next period we can review cool submuissions and look on a
per-case basis what to include. At least we need one minimalistic flat
non-distracting one, yes.

-Ton-