[Bf-funboard] colour theme preferences

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:07:58 +1000

If the user wants to modify the colour scheme, I think it would be best if
it could be done interactively.... so that the user could see how the
colours look together. This could be put in the blender options section
hidden at the top of the screen. Otherwise the user has to imagine what the
colours would look like together, and manually insert the colours into the
textfile... probably by typing them out, unless they could copy and paste
the colour number using some other program.
There could be a java utility or something made that you could use to look
at mock-ups of new colour schemes and text could appear in a textbox that
you copy and paste into a text file. BTW, if a textfile is used, it should
have proper newline characters as far as windows notepad is concerned... I
mean when you copy and paste text from blender to notepad, the newline
characters show up as squares.
- Luke.