[Bf-funboard] colour theme preferences

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:58:30 +0200

Hi,

It'll be in the .B.blend of course. The all-in-one file is one of
Blender's nice features.

Your argument about freaking .B.blend files also apply text files. If
you save wrong settings, you're screwed anyway. Make a backup!

For after 2.3, I like to make using presets and UI configs easier
though. I can imagine for example:

- you want to load a file without UI config from other people
- you want to manage multiple presets, for UI and user settings

Also don't forget that user settings only save with CTRL+U command, and
never sneak into a regular .blend.

-Ton-