[Bf-education] Fwd: Required Contract (privacy agreement) for 'Blender Software' for Washingtonville Central School District

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jul 25 12:26:45 CEST 2022

Hi educators from USA.

See below. It seems like the Education Framework finally whitelisted
Blender for schools. I've had many requests from teachers who wanted us
to fill long complex vendor forms about student privacy law.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, CEO Blender Institute / Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands