[Bf-education] Blender Curriculum

pro at inventadero.com pro at inventadero.com
Thu Jul 7 14:57:34 CEST 2022

Hi Ton, everybody.

I don’t think i’m the optimal one for a full time dedicated
coordination.

-Rusty English.

-(if needed) I have no programation skills (0 knowledge, but crazy
intuition; just copy_pasteCode_break_the_SO_reinstall_all & try till got
it ;)

-I just administrate and teach 3Darts with Moodle
(categories/tags/permissions etc.)

-Happy to be one more of the list of persons willing to administrate
something like a blender comunity group for a while.

-Dedication: Being realistic, less than half, but quarter of time to
this.

In the other hand i really dedicate full time to the “XR FLOSS Art
3Ducation” PhD i’m in.
And this is a part of it, some chapters of thesis are about bf-E, so
anyway i’ll  follow close the process, other ones are about the XR
implementation (dfelinto/Severin), since MPX (mendieta&pepeland), camera
in VR (S.König), etc , so i formally threaten with interviews.

I take the opportunity to establish alliances or collaborations with
whoever is interested in PhDs or papers to promote  floss, blender
etc... in education (share references Zotero, whatever ...)

Thanke Ü all ~ ~ ~