[Bf-education] Blender Curriculum

pro at inventadero.com pro at inventadero.com
Thu Jul 7 11:59:49 CEST 2022

Hi Monique.
I folowed the Bconference of b101 with entusiasm!
It's a fantastic initiative, and have great contents!
Thanke you!!

I think that 1 magik thing happens with b3d:

Creation, Develpopment and sharing communities move as freely and faster
as live itself.

I see any burocracy as a well intencionated turtle, sooo slow respect
life rythm.

Avoiding the monumental work and responsability of create a unique
repositorie of contents for All.
(wen it'ĺl be "finished", Blender'll be probably
everythingNodesInTheHypotalamus :)
Let the turtle flye light!! Using his best talent, memory and
perseverance, just index-map of life itself and know were to go with a
smile.

I think that probably the essential thing i need as a teacher (Happends
to me:"hi, you start tomorrow teaching X-level this year) is a fresh
environement were to find, for the level and the area that i have to
teach, the Curriculums and Resources that already exist (not duplicate
work -i hate that :-) and be able to ask, comunicate and contribuite
sharing with other people about that things.

(Excuse my english & don't know if i were too much poetic to express my
thougths)
https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitxer:Festina_Lente.jpg

Antonio Montes
inventadero.com