[Bf-docboard] Overlooked in the documentation, as far as I can tell....

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 03:16:21 CET 2016

I believe this would fall under this category:

   -

   Avoid including specific details such as:
   *Blender has 23 different kinds of modifiers.*
   *Enabling previews adds 65536 bytes to the size of each Blend file
   (unless it’s compressed).*

   These details aren’t useful for users to memorize and they become
   quickly outdated.

Which can be found on the manual writing guidelines [1]

1. https://www.blender.org/manual/about/writing_style_guide.html