[Bf-docboard] How to Achieve Better Search Results

Ethos Erlanger ethos.erlanger at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 22:59:00 CEST 2015

I have been reading the current version of the Blender Reference Manual, and
while searching for information I am typing terms into the search bar and
getting no results.

1)    Is there a place to read how the search bar works?

2)    When I work on editing or writing a section that I would like to
contribute to, how would I establish keywords or search terms that I believe
users might typically enter into the search bar to find the subject that I
worked on?

Ethos Erlanger