[Bf-docboard] "Official" way to report documentation "bugs"?

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:26:03 CEST 2015

Ah, thanks!
Looks like everyone is way ahead of me ;)

I think I might have asked this before, but is there an accepted
procedure to making changes? Like:

1. Create task (with description like "update screenshots and out of
date info")
2. Assign to self
3. Make changes (is there a preferred max amount of time for this to
take? e.g. to encourage smaller patches?)
4. Upload patch

Or do I have this all wrong?

On 05/27/15 17:46, Campbell Barton wrote:
> See: http://blender.org/manual/about/introduction.html#organization-and-process
> (Point 2)
>
> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 9:56 AM, gandalf3 <zzyxpaw at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a preferred "official" form for reporting out of date pages and
>> the like?
>> I thought perhaps it would be a good idea to put instructions here
>> http://blender.org/manual/about/contribute.html, as it could also be of
>> use to users who want to contribute but don't have time to write
>> documentation themselves etc.
>>
>> --
>> -gandalf3

-gandalf3