[Bf-docboard] Everything is animatable

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 02:08:12 CEST 2015

This is interesting - but 5+ year old developer docs with references
to C code, I don't think really make sense.

This also goes against one of the writing style *things to avoid*,
https://www.blender.org/manual/about/writing_style_guide.html#content-guidelines

"""Avoid documenting changes in Blender between releases, thats what
the release notes are for. We only need to document the current state
of Blender."""

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 5:16 AM, Fabien Devaux <fdev31 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi again,
> in the contect of tech/animation/camera.rst I see
> As of Blender 2.5, :doc:`Everything is animatable
> </introduction/whats_new_in_this_series#animation_system>`.
>
> Which is probably an old link to
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Introduction/What%27s_new_in_this_series
>
> Which in turns links to:
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Animation/Animato