[Bf-docboard] I wanna help! \o/

Takanu Kyriako crocadillian at me.com
Thu Oct 30 06:02:44 CET 2014

Thanks for the response Francesco.  For some reason your email disappeared from my inbox, but I remembered 3 of the 4 things you asked me:

- I think i’m a little familiar with the idea of commits with Git, but i read on the Documentation page that it involves a command line interface, which i’m not familiar with, as i’ve only used the OS X GitHub application.
- Ive browsed the Phabricator site on occasions, but I don’t have any experience with interacting it, apart from maybe creating an account on it.
- I do a lot of game development, sculpting and some scripting work in Blender, so i’d like to help on areas such as the Interface, Modelling, Modifiers and Extensions.