[Bf-docboard] New Blender user manual translation (for Japanese)

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:23:43 CET 2014

Hello Tetsuo,
first of all, thank you for this great contribution, it’s amazing!

I looked a bit into this, but I am not sure of which one would we the best approach. Keep in mind that the English manual still needs some attention, relevant changes in the content might happen.

Which approach would you recommend?

Regards,
Francesco