[Bf-docboard] Documentation status and upgrade proposal

brita britalmeida at gmail.com
Tue May 6 17:29:18 CEST 2014

Hello,

I totally vote for this change, there are a lot of pros, and only the
git-images con. The visual refresh is much needed as well as better
versioning/organisation. Offline viewing is a big plus, as is the pdf
export. Maybe this way developers update the wiki more, along with the
code. (and we too, because it's new and shiny)
Besides Manual, Dev and Tutorial also fit well in this scheme.
Any idea how to handle translations yet?
I volunteer to help with this within my limited time.
I liked the sample :) It feels organised and up-to-date.

-- Inês Almeida (brita_)