[Bf-docboard] Page Update

JC cohen7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:57:36 CEST 2014

OK, I've implemented a workaround. Using the <noinclude> and <includeonly>
tags, I created a separate section that'll appear in the left pane (only
when the page is included in another page). It's not an ideal solution, as
it lacks the tree widget's expand/collapse features, but it's better than
nothing. If anyone has a better idea, feel free to share.

P.S. I'm sending this as a reply to my original message, but I'm not sure if
it'll show up as a reply or as a whole new thread. Just in case, the
original is at
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-docboard/2014-June/004506.html.