[Bf-docboard] Extended Tooltips & Translations Discussion

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:54:14 CEST 2014

There is a design discussion ongoing at the moment on implementing
'Extended Tooltips' for Blender.   Of course, this would entail more work
for documenters and translators.  I feel it would result in a better
product, but I agree, the people documenting and translating would have to
agree to the bigger workload before the step should be taken.   I'd say
keep the discussion on the design task here:
https://developer.blender.org/T37478

Thanks all.
-Sean