[Bf-docboard] Reset 3D View plugin

reiner.prokein reiner.prokein at posteo.de
Wed Feb 19 09:52:56 CET 2014

Thanks Marco :)

I'm getting 48 in a few days. Must be that extra year that i am so lost :D

How do i create a new page? That's the part that i still struggle with.
I have created a discussion in my own section. The plugin page already
exists there. And i thougth it gets reviewed by the admins there and
then put online. But it seems that this is the wrong way.

Many thanks for the offer. I would be very happy when you could spend a
few minutes to explain the wiki to me. I can't see your email adress.
Are you by chance also in the chat from time to time?

Kind regards

Reiner