[Bf-docboard] Reset 3D View plugin

marco ardito ardito at apiform.to.it
Wed Feb 19 09:31:09 CET 2014

 >I have already read so many pages that i am simply completely confused
 >about the whole process. And the Blender Wiki is a pain at its own for a
 >newbie like me. I guess i'm getting old. Why must the whole process be
 >so complicated? I feel like dacing on top of eggs at the moment.
 >Anyways, first steps first. So first the plugin to the wiki. When i have
 >understood it right then the wiki page that i have created must be
 >reviewed, right? And then somebody puts it online?
 >Reiner

@Reiner, can't speak for blender wiki admins, but I contribute to wiki
from time to time.

It's a wiki, so if a section is free to edit, you can do it. (Admin
could lock edit for some sections if they wish or need)

If you just never used a mediawiki like wikipedia or similar, it could
be "safer" exercise  yourself a bit (you cen preview all edits before
save, and revert just anything.

Since it's your own plugin, I feel you could start the wiki page, just
is better to follow the structure others have alreasy used, just to keep
some plugin-page consistency for readers.

If you never used a wiki, I can help you. Is not that difficult, but as
many thing you have to get used to it.
If you wish, use my mail address here to get in touch.

And as of getting old, I'm getting 47 yo in a month... :-D

--
*Marco
*

[Ai sensi e per  gli  effetti della Legge sulla tutela della privacy
(L. 196/2003), questa  mail  è destinata unicamente alle persone sopra
indicate e le informazioni in essa contenute sono da considerarsi
strettamente riservate. E' proibito leggere, copiare, usare o
diffondere il contenuto della presente mail senza autorizzazione.
Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di
rispedire la stessa al mittente. Grazie]