[Bf-docboard] Review Request

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 02:30:06 CET 2014

I would probably add it to the Game Performance section, as a new page.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual#Game_Engine

Game Performance
- Introduction
- System
- Display
- Framerate and Profile
- Level of Detail

Though, its up to you.

If you do decide to do this, you would write to a page like so:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Game_Engine/Performance/LOD
or:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Game_Engine/Performance/Level_of_Detail

Then you would update the Game Performance section page links in the manual: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual

Before:
{{Section|Game Performance
    |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Game Engine/Performance/Introduction|Introduction]]
    |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Game Engine/Performance/System|System]]
    |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Game Engine/Performance/Display|Display]]
    |[[Doc:2.6/manual/Game Engine/Performance/Display/Framerate and Profile|Framerate and Profile]]
    }}

After:
{{Section|Game Performance
    |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Game Engine/Performance/Introduction|Introduction]]
    |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Game Engine/Performance/System|System]]
    |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Game Engine/Performance/Display|Display]]
    |[[Doc:2.6/manual/Game Engine/Performance/Display/Framerate and Profile|Framerate and Profile]]
    |[[Doc:2.6/Manual/Game_Engine/Performance/Level_of_Detail|Level of Detail]]
    }}

After you update the manual pages, it may take some time for the wiki to reload the navigation on the left side.

..

The page visually looks good to me. I havnt read through it.

Dropping a note on bf-docboard about the new page, I assume should be ok, if other people wanted to translate the page.

Im not sure about other guidelines.

>From what I gather, pages usually get reviewed randomly by people, or by the author of the page.

Koilz