[Bf-docboard] Proposal for restructuring the user manual

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:13:32 CET 2014

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 8:37 PM, brita <britalmeida at gmail.com> wrote:
>> - We need to speed up on having a platform for better communication and
>> task
>> management
>
> Isnt this phabricator?
>
> - I mean'tre
> which should totally link to phabricator tasks, plus provide a way to
> quickly see the status of each section, and the owners/members.
> (it is known that it currently says that all sections have 1 file, and it's
> incomplete)

To me this is some yet-to-be proven web-app, long term it may be nice,
but for now we can easily manually have a table of owners & progress
on:
https://developer.blender.org/tag/documentation/

Even longer term - this web app very few people have access to edit
and gives extra maintanance burden.

Its not that we need to agree on this stuff up-front, its just that
right now we can easily modify content on phabricator.

--
- Campbell