[Bf-docboard] Proposal for restructuring the user manual

brita britalmeida at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 10:37:51 CET 2014

> - We need to speed up on having a platform for better communication and
task
> management

Isnt this phabricator?

- I mean't http://www.blender.org/documentation/manual-sections/
which should totally link to phabricator tasks, plus provide a way to
quickly see the status of each section, and the owners/members.
(it is known that it currently says that all sections have 1 file, and it's
incomplete)

About restructuring everything: agree on a new structure will be the most
difficult, as is balancing a manual/reference/tutorial.
I would suggest people to start filling tasks on phabricator with things
that are out of place or should be structured different. Some problems are
contained within the sections, but others really overflow.