[Bf-docboard] Want to help

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 18:15:34 CET 2014

Hi Pep!

Have you seen this? http://blender.org/documentation/contribute

At the moment we don't have anyone officially assigned to documentation
sections really, so you're welcome to help out wherever you can. There is
also a list of tasks
<https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/?statuses=open&allProjects=PHID-PROJ-c4nvvrxuczix2326vlti#R>
which we're slowly building up for people such as yourself to help with.

In general, if you see something that needs fixing or updating, or
something that could be worded better, just fix it and submit a patch
<https://developer.blender.org/differential/diff/create/>. We can help
polish your English there too.

Checkout the Getting Started <http://blender.org/documentation/get-started>
page for more technical info on contributing, and hop onto the #blenderwiki
channel on freenode irc if you need help (or mail here)

Cheers,
Greg