[Bf-docboard] Want to help

Pep Ribal pepribal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:27:04 CET 2014

Hi everyone.

I've been away from Blender for a (long) while. Now I'm back, and my
intention is to contribute to the manual at the same time that I keep
learning. However I've seen that the documentation system has changed
a bit, so I would like to know how to start now. If you give me a few
hints it would speed up my entry into the system.

I heard somewhere that plans are to assign documenters to parts of the
manual. I would love to be assigned whatever parts are more needed,
provided that I get the proper attention from the specific developers.
I started once a personal project to build a Blender reference, and
the main reason to abandon it was that once you were stuck in
undocumented terrain, it was really difficult to get out of there. I
seldom had a hand by the developers, but I would say it was less than
50% of the time (you can check my user space in blender wiki:
"Pepribal").

So yeah, I'd would love to start right away. My only problem is that
English is not my mother tongue, so my texts would need a bit of
English polishing.

Best regards,

Pep.