[Bf-docboard] Graph Editor + Editing pages

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 22:11:54 CEST 2014

Hi. I wasnt sure how to update the sentance.

"The graph editor is the main animation editor. It allows you to control the motion of animated objects using F-Curves."

I thought about updating it with this:
"The graph editor is the main animation editor. It allows you to modify the animation for any properties using ''F-Curves''."

Or maybe a new picture of the graph editor could be uploaded, with different types of properties.

Koilz.