[Bf-docboard] localized wiki manual: status report / ideas

Cheng-Chia Tseng pswo10680 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:48:22 CEST 2014

marco ardito <ardito at apiform.to.it> 於 2014年4月18日星期五寫道:

>  I really like the "wiki way" for documentation but for such a huge
>> project, and for all those languages... some tool is needed, or at least
>> more info, imho.
>> Ideas? Suggestions? Alternatives?
>>
> What about Translate extension provided by Translatewiki.net community?
> Links:
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate
> http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:MainPage
> --
> Cheers,
> by Cheng-Chia Tseng
>

> The second link you posted isn't really about adding wiki.blender org to
> that wiki translation site probably...
> I'm not sure to understand how it works... but it seems more a way to
> translate the software with a wiki, not about translating a wiki. I may be
> wrong, but when I select "mediawiki", I see a way to translate the
> "mediawiki software" strings used in its web interface... of course this is
> a software about making wikis, but... am I wrong?
>
> --
>  *Marco *
>
>  ------------------- [Ai sensi e per gli effetti della Legge sulla tutela
> della privacy (L. 196/2003), questa mail è destinata unicamente alle
> persone sopra indicate e le informazioni in essa contenute sono da
> considerarsi strettamente riservate. E' proibito leggere, copiare, usare o
> diffondere il contenuto della presente mail senza autorizzazione. Se avete
> ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di rispedire la stessa
> al mittente. Grazie]

I provide this link because of the extension developed by the community and
we can report any issues we met or discuss topics there.

Yeah, Translatewiki.net hosts services for open projects which using wiki
platform for main presentation too. However, we can use the extension on
our own infrastructure.

--
Cheers,
by Cheng-Chia Tseng