[Bf-docboard] Wiki Documentation License

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Sep 18 18:26:05 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I presume the issue is not raising much questions or resistance. It's more or less cosmetic anyway, being official FSF compatible for docs is never a bad thing anyway.

To be sure this change is well understood I'll connect in person with some of the frequent contributors though. Will do after my holidays early october. If that goes fine we then can officially move to the OPL.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute