[Bf-docboard] Updates to Materials section.

Jim Tucker jim.tucker at live.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 18:45:31 CET 2013

Hi All,I have just uploaded a new version of the Materials section (excluding the Nodes section - to be done later). Also I have put a message on blenderartists.org  "Materials and Textures" forum asking for reviews: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?284437-Updated-Materials-section-of-2-6-wiki-manual-comments-please All comments gratefully received (but be gentle!).  :) sculptorjim