[Bf-docboard] Survey Results

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Thu Jan 31 09:41:59 CET 2013

Hi guys,

I'm glad you found the survey useful. I hope it also was a good
advertisement for the wiki and for the docboard.

I think many new users don't know about the wiki, and probably most users
in general don't know who is responsible for maintaining it, or how to
help out.

One thing stood out for me is that they really like videos to go with the
wiki text to help them "get it".

I see a ton of links to great video tutorials on this page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Tutorials/Resources/External_links

How about putting a link to the relevant wiki page with each video link and
the video link on each wiki page?

Cal