[Bf-docboard] Suggestions to improve wiki useability

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Sun Jan 13 23:13:55 CET 2013

Fade,

I like the formatting on
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Fade/Doc:2.6/format_test3
best.

Especially  the bolded sub-headings for Manhattan, etc.....though think it would
be better to keep the
related text on the same line instead of offset with an extra space between
Manhattan and
Euclidean so each is well isolated.

The navbar on the right with named anchors are not necessary, imho, as the page
is only 3 screen heights
in size on my monitor at least, so scrolling is not a problem.

But do think links to the previous and/or next page at least at the bottom of
each page should be standard,
and would be the most important change I would make. The others are much less
important, and the page looks
fine and works well as is (missing links notwithstanding =).

Cal