[Bf-docboard] Suggestions to improve wiki useability

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Fri Jan 11 18:21:45 CET 2013

re:  scrolling for miles on mobile devices.......

Besides writing shorter sentences, can you add a linked character at the end of
the sentence,
e.g. " * "   to take you back?

Happy to be on a committee to help with a makeover. The content is very good
overall. Some
text could be shortened, or at least broken up into smaller bites.

I'm for a template that keeps things orderly & consistant, but also "invisible".
Not something
I have to think about as I look for the information and then understand and
implement it.

The wiki is a monumental source of knowledge and should be often used.

Have there been polls in the past to ask the users for input?