[Bf-docboard] animation workflows

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 19:44:07 CET 2013

hi again.

I think its the title workflow, i get confused with that word.

I think i can add some editing and animation to shapekeys.

I added a topic here on basic animation.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/Basics/Actions#Basic_Animation

Also there is 'Adding Drivers' here.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/Basics/Drivers#Adding_Drivers

To me that is workflow.
I think workflow is throughout the manual, and more can be added to existing pages.

..

So the problem is, what extra topics to add to Animation Workflows.
Which i guess requires a bit of research.

This topic is good because it highlights a key part of animation, camera animation.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/Workflows/Animating_Cameras

This topic highlights different ways to move objects on a path.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/Workflows/Moving_Objects_on_a_Path

There is a bit of workflow in these topics, but not much.
At present, most of it is a kind of guide to the user, blender vs animation topics.

So i think the final section should be for the big/common topics todo with animations.
This should guide people to correct tools and stuff, and include workflow when required.

Animation Basics: fundamental things.
Animation Editors: is well defined.
Animation Workflows: blender vs animation topics.

I dont know what to call the last one, but im not keen on workflows.
But whatever its called, I think it should have a good definition for other writers for what the section is for.

I hope that made sense. :)

koil