[Bf-docboard] animation workflows

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:29:01 CET 2013

Hi
On December 6, 2013 at 9:44:17 AM, koil . (dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk) wrote:

I can keep the pages but removed them from the toc, like they were before.

..
I guess you can leave those links in the TOC for the moment, they look ok to me.

Also i was wondering what kind of content to add to this category.

Im guessing its for examples of, how todo common things, todo with animation.
As we discussed previously, it should be specific workflows and examples (not tutorials). I think the current selection is quite good.

Are you interested in developing more contents for it?

Francesco