[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 92, Issue 1

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:14:12 CEST 2012

responding to Ton's email:

1) Media wiki needs upgrade, the current one seems to be instable
by media wiki, do you mean wiki.blender.org?
what instabilities have been found?

2) If you type a url, the system now demands a captcha for people who are
logged in even. Can this be disabled?
For blender, devs can check changes in the svn repository to find out what
change broke stuff.  Is there a similar code base for the wiki?

kesten

> Hi,
>
> We need a new system admin to help organizing wiki. Two issues that popped
> up today at the dev meeting:
>

> 2) If you type a url, the system now demands a captcha for people who are
> logged in even. Can this be disabled?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Ton-

> Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation   ton at blender.org    www.blender.org
> Blender Institute   Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam   The Netherlands

> End of Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 92, Issue 1

Kesten Broughton
President and Technology Director,
Solar Mobile Trailers
kesten at solarmobiletrailers.com