[Bf-docboard] what to use for video tutorials on ubuntu

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:30:07 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Hubert Niećko <szczur0 at tlen.pl> wrote:
> I'm using gtkRecodMyDesktop then convert it from ogg to avi via mencoder.
> another helpful app is keyMon showing pressed keys/mouse.

I used to use keymon but now just turn on blender's key and mouse
stroke shower. It is in the options and you need to turn it on there
and then when you use it at the side of the window.
I found gtkRecordMyDesktop to be to slow but that was 2 years ago.
Perhaps they have improved it.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!