[Bf-docboard] what to use for video tutorials on ubuntu

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:09:29 CET 2012

thanks to both of you.
I'm looking for an out-of-the-box solution for now, as i don't have a day
or two to spend with the manual and forums.  will try gtkRecord.
I had been using the 3dview screencast addon bundled with blender, but if
keyMon is program generic that would be great.

kesten

kesten at solarmobiletrailers.com
www.sunfarmkitchens.ca <http://www.sunfarmkitchens.ca>
512 701 4209