[Bf-docboard] Wiki Lock-down?

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:23:44 CET 2012

Hey luca,

I think the new workflow looks great.  My only suggestion is that we get a
meeting time for IRC asap.  It is so disappointing for a new to install an
IRC client, get all set up and find the channel dead silent.  I still find
the best time is sunday morning about 9 am GMT while the weekly scrum at
#blendercoders is still going on.

It would also be helpful to have a top 5 wiki 2.6 pages list so newbies can
see what good pages should look like.

kesten

Kesten Broughton
President and Technology Director,