[Bf-docboard] About new 2.5 Docs

David Jaquay djaquay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:35:22 CEST 2011

Re: 1, there is a TOC page for the 2.5 docs, at
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.5/Manual, that has at least
something started on roughly half of the pages.  In the past, (maybe a year
ago), Luca mentioned automatically generating screenshots, to make the whole
process much easier, but I'm not sure what happened to that idea.

Re: 2, people will be using the 2.4 series for quite a while to come, so the
2.4 docs will be valuable for quite a while as well.  And even when the 2.5
docs become Main, the 2.4 manual will continue to be available on the wiki.

Re: 3, that's kinda up to you, I suppose, as a volunteer.  I'm sure work on
translations for either will be greatly appreciated.

Dave (a *very* occasional proofreader, and not at all in charge around
here... :)