[Bf-docboard] Wiki upgrade status 04

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:29:02 CEST 2011

Hi all!

Here is another update of what's going about the wiki maintenance/upgrade.

1) CSS CLEANUP

Francesco Siddi has finally cleaned up the whole css of the blender
skin, so that now the css is commented and organized to let us work
better in future weeks! :)

2) SOFTWARE UPGRADES

Marco has updated php5 and ImageMagick, and he's going to upgrade MySql too.

3) NEW WIKI BUG TRACKER

I've put up a new bugtracker for blender's wiki, have a look at

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=163&atid=510

>From now on, if you find any bugs, please report there!

If you don't have a login at projects.blender.org, please post your bugs
at the usual place:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Wiki_Tasks/Bugs

---

The main part has been done now, mostly invisible stuff that users can't
see, but now we can finally start working on enhancing the wiki
navigation system.

More laters! :)

Regards,
Luca