[Bf-docboard] Resources are available to redesign the wiki - In case that's the plan!

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:48:37 CET 2010

Hello,

I was one of the people proposing a redesign (and making considerations
about it for almost 2 years up to now) and there was a conversation about
this topic in the Blender Institute right after the conference 2010.
The point is not really about wireframing and graphic design, of course they
are relevant, but they will come after the information design step. This
task is a very complex and time consuming one and in my opinion it should be
formalized who will cohordinate it.

Ton agreed on this point, so in my opinion we should wait for a statement
from the foundation in the next days (he was mentioning the end of November
actually).

Regards,