[Bf-docboard] Resources are available to redesign the wiki - In case that's the plan!

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:26:34 CET 2010

Hi all,

There was a proposal to review the wiki page layout.

I have a friend who is an adman; and who runs a website design company
(HTML+CSS+Flash).
He is available to do volunteer work on redesigning the wiki page.

We can ask him to design page layout,
wireframe<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Website_wireframe>and any
images/flash to go on the front page, as done in
Wikipedia <http://www.wikipedia.org/>..

Additionally, we could also have a large "Join us!" kind of image on the
home page.

Ton says several other people have already offered similar help.

*So the good news is, we would have enough resources in case we decide on a
new layout.*

Let me know if we want to go ahead.

Regards,
Narayan